2018年7月29日 星期日

To Think like a Freak





Done. I mirically finished it.

1. Its not we don't know how to think like a freak, it's the dogma, the limitation and self censorship that prohibited us to think AND ACT freely. As the book noted, we have herd mentality and we underestimate how conformity changed our behaviour unexpectedly, which is also expected if you know human psychology well.

2. I read the whole book and on my way to forgot all I had read. It is sad but may be the wisdom is embedded in a wordless format in my mind. They will surfaced again in my life in the right time.

3. To think like a freak is actually really difficult has compose of different mindset. On one hand you has to know and confess you don't know many things, and you find out the answer scientifically through experiment. You has to understand different incentive and apply then precisely. You need to dump most of the assumption, particularly moral reasoning, to tackle long lasting social problems. And, focus the small problem first and get to the root cause, cut the problem in small pieces etc. That's the only memory I have for it, at this moment.

4. Be a good story teller. People remember stories but not rules. This goes along with effective persuasion. 

5.Thank you my new friend for your accompany and stories

沒有留言:

張貼留言

你在想什麼?

可能你可能感興趣的:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...