2018年2月28日 星期三

A Bittersweet Day

天下無不散之延筵席,right?

Its always interesting to see my coworkers farewell email. How they choose the words and express gratitude is always something I can learn from.

And she said: Thank you to each and every one of you, for adding color to my life chapter titled "(xxx)". Then I think our life can be a novel , and a colouring book. The skeletons are there, the story is set, characters are created, and all we have to do is to adding colours to them. It could be a Tiffany's blue lake, a girl wearing a dark brown jacket with a contagious smile, or inevitable pages which only black and white allowed.

There are all colours. But, don't leave it blank.We can draw within the frame. We can colour our life book with all our dedication and passion and love and life experiences. There are no rules, they are no guideline for a perfect you.
So you ask, what's next. And you told us your next adventure, and of course your personal information. Keep in touch, as we all have said something similar in our life at some point.

I enjoy reading my colour book, but then the email reminds me that I should also colour my book as frequent and passionate as possible. That no matter where we go and how we land and what we pursue, win or lose, retreat or advance, it would be a valuable page in our book. That we can't have it back once it's passed. Joys and tears won't matter anymore. Only the good memories live.

I am grateful for the colour pens in my hands. The connections and inspiration are the colours of my life.  It will be a nice page, I am calling it already.

Now with the sketchbook, go out with a happy and creative soul.

Bitters fade eventually, sweet remain. We are blessed to have memory, so please, keep the best part and cherish them.


沒有留言:

張貼留言

你在想什麼?

可能你可能感興趣的:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...