2012年5月27日 星期日

Norah & Jones






Norah:

Please Love me tender, and hate me tender.

The more I love you, the more i hate myself.
Because I can't love you tender, and you will never hate me tender.

I can't love you, because i can't love you tender.
I can't love you, because i can't love you sweet.
I can't love you, because my heart don't know love.

I like you, and i always will, till the end of the time.
The more i like you, the more I wish I love you.
And my dreams come true. Thats you dear.

I like you tender, I like you true and long.
The more i like you, the more I wish I love you.
Are you lonesome tonight ? Will you still like me tomorrow?

The night is so long, sky is blue, blue, blue.

"And I'm wondering what you're dreaming,
Wondering if it's me you're seeing"

Did you like me.
Do you hate me.


Jones.

-------
Norah,

"Heart of mine you know that he'll never be true,
He'll only give to others the love that he's gotten from you.
Don't let him know
Don't let him know where you're going.
Don't untie the ties that bind
Heart of mine."

Norah.

-------
Jones:

If i am not the one who dominates your mind and soul.
I should go.

My love is true, I loved you so.
I can't like you, and i must go.


Norah.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

你在想什麼?

可能你可能感興趣的:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...